About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Monday 30 August 2010

Losing it :o(

I think all these hormones are finally getting to me.  I seem to be losing it somewhat this evening.  The smallest things are sending me into a complete meltdown....like dropping a few peas on the floor....WHAT, how stupid?!?!?  I just feel so fed up of this whole thing and feel like I'm never going to move on, which I know is complete rubbish as its only a few more days, a week at most (I seriously hope!), I just seem to have been on stimms forever, which really is the last thing I expected.  I thought it would take forever to DR and be really quick on stimms, instead it has been the complete opposite which I guess just goes to show that you can never predict how your body is going to respond to the drugs!  I think I just reallly need some 'me time' which I am hoping to get over the next couple of days as I am off work and can hopefully relax and take it easy.

Fingers crossed my silly body does what it should and we have a good number of follies ready by Wednesday, I really dont know what I will do if they say Ive got to continue longer, although I have to say I wont be at all suprised if they do after todays results!!

As they say, Que Sera Sera..... :o) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment