About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Thursday 5 August 2010

Bring it on!!!

Only 2 more sleeps until I start DR injections :o)  I have injection teach tomorrow then start DR on Sat 7th Aug.  I absolutely cant wait to just get started.  Everything seems to have taken soooooooo long to come around, it will be fabulous to actually start tx.  I'm trying incredibly hard to keep my PMA as high as possible in the hope that it will pay off!  I'm absolutely LOVING acupuncture!  Its kinda painful sometimes for a split second when the needles go in, but it is so incredibly relaxing, I'm totally addicted to it!!!  Again, heres hoping that it will pay off and help me achieve my dream :o)

Love, luck and babydust xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment