About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Thursday 2 September 2010

Cooked at last :o)

I honestly never thought I would get to this stage after that 1st scan but finally I cant believe I will be having EC on Saturday :o)  HCG is at 9pm tonight and I have to be at Care for 8.30am on Sat, I am soooooooo pleased that it is finally happening and the injections will all be over as of tonight.  Bring on Saturday and some lovely eggs....WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Loads of love, luck and sticky babydust to all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment