About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Friday 6 August 2010

And so it begins!!!!

Today was injection teach and I actually did my 1st DR injection :o)  They were happy for me to start today CD20.  It was a lot easier than I was expecting which was a nice suprise as I thought it would hurt as much as the HCG's did....but it didnt :o)  I am a lot less nervous/scared about doing the injections now, I am sure they will be fine!  As the good ol' cliche goes...."it will all be worth it in the end"!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment