About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Monday 23 August 2010

Stimming!!!

Well its day 4 of stimms and so far so good.  The injections are quite painful but I've been using ice which is making it easier to do as you dont feel the needle as much!  Ive been getting really tender points at the injection site the day after which is a bit strange but all in all not too bad.  No major side effects just yet other than bloating which I am kinda used to cos of the endo.  My stimms scan is on Wed and I cant wait.  I just really hope that we get good results and there are lots of nice looking follies there :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment