About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Monday 30 August 2010

Fed up.com

Well scan #3 today and still no progress to next stage :o(  I'm getting really sick of all this waiting now.  I just want to get on with EC/ET and get the 2ww started.  I feel like I'm stuck in ground hog day!!!  Today I have about 10 size 8/9mm, a couple that are about 10mm, a 15mm and a 16.5mm, so I guess they are growing, just at a ridiculously slow pace!  They havent change my drug doses either which is frustrating, just got to keep crawling along and hope that they eventually grow to the required size.  Im just really hoping that I get a good number that grow as I dont want just a few after all this!  The injections I can just about handle, its the emotional turmoil that is getting really hard to cope with.  I just dont know how to feel, one minute I'm ok and really positive, the next I feel awful and just want it all over with.  I guess its the hormones raging but it doesnt make it any easier!  If hear "it will all be worth it in the end" one more time, I think I may just scream!  I know people are just trying to help and keep me positive but it really doesnt help, it just makes me feel even more frustrated!?  Oh well, it has to all come to an end at some point....doesnt it?!?!  I think I just need some time to myself, maybe a nice warm (not hot!) bath and a good book are in order :o) 

Roll on Wednesday and more blood tests!!!

Loads of love, luck and sticky babydust for all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment