About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Wednesday 25 August 2010

A few too many!!!

Well I had my 1st stim scan today and the results were suprising to say the least....I have over 50 follicles!!!!!!
I have;
30+ on my right side, biggest being about 9
20+ on my left side, biggest being about 7.5
Didnt hear what my lining thickness was!?

I nervously awaited my phone call in the afternoon, worried to death that they might cancel my cycle....only to be told to carry on as I have been and go back for 2nd scan on Friday!?!?!?  I was quite suprised as they didnt seem concerned at all that I had got so many follies?!  I guess its a good thing so just have to trust them to know what they are doing and hope I dont end up with serious OHSS.  I am just hoping and praying now that I can get to EC ok with a good number of eggs and not too many to cause trouble for ET! 

Everything crossed for good results on Friday :o)  I'm really hoping that my follies will be ready then as I am really getting sick of injections now.  I am certainly ready for all this to be over and be in the 2ww!

Tons of love, luck and sticky babydust to all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment