About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Thursday 19 August 2010

DR Scan!

Had my DR scan today...went really well :o)  I am all DR'd now and have had confirmation I can start stimms tomorrow.....YAY!!!!!  Not that I'm exactly thrilled to be jabbing twice a day but hey ho, its a step closer to finishing the injections for good :o)  I cant believe how quickly it has all happened.  After the months of waiting and waiting and waiting, its all finally happening....very quickly!!!  I cant wait though, for the first time in my life, I will technically be pregnant...OMG!!!!  I just hope and pray with everything I have that it sticks :o)

Love, luck and babydust to all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment