About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Saturday 28 August 2010

Slowly Slowly

Well my 2nd stim scan didnt how much really!  There was very little change in the size of my follies.  The biggest now is 10.5 so they are starting to grow but very slowly, which is what they want as they are trying to minimise the risk of OHSS due to the nubmer of potential follies I have!  I am to continue with the stims for now and have to go back again for another scan and blood test on Monday.  I'm just really hoping that they grow lots over the weekend and I am ready come Monday....I've had enough of injections now!  I just want this stage to be over with and move onto the next steps :o)  I'm signed off work now until 21/09 which is quite a relief as I've been feeling so crappy and incedibly tired, I know I really need to take it easy and rest up if I have any chance of this being successful.

Fingers crossed everyone

Loads of love, luck and sticky babydust to all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment