About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Keep Going

Well its going ok.  The injections were really good for the first few days, no trouble, no pain, no problems.  After a week though I think my body is starting to feel the effects of being jabbed every day and filled with hormones.  The injections themselves are starting to be painful both to insert the needle and push the drug through.  I just keep reminding myself why I'm doing it and that it will all be worth it :o)  I'm having a few hot flushes and headaches but the acupuncture has really helped keep most of the side effects at bay.  I have a trapped nerve in my shoulder at the min which is causing me an extreme amount of pain.  I'm off work as I cant drive and the pain is just too much to concentrate on anything anyway :o(  I'm just hoping it calms down soon as I really dont want to be off work and could really do without this extra pain!!!  I have my DR scan tomorrow so am really excited to hopefully be starting stimms by the end of the week :o)  It will be all go soon after that and I will be in the 2ww......YAY!!!!  We have already had a couple of BFP's on my thread on the Care forum which is just fabulous.  I can only hope that I will be joining in with their celebrations soon :o)

Love, luck and sticky babydust to all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment