About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Wooooohoooooooo

The witch finally arrived on Sunday :o)  I have never been so happy to see her!!!  So now I am on the final countdown to properly starting treatment....YAY!!!!  The pill has had just given me a yucky feeling so far but I can cope with that as long as I dont get the awful headaches I used to get with it....oh and the weight gain, I could really do without that!  My injection teach is booked for Friday 6th Aug at 3pm.  DH is coming with me too so we can do the consent forms at the same time.  My 1st injection is on the Sat 7th so hopefully I will remember everything ok!?  I'm not looking forward to it in the slightest but know its got to be done and it will be soooooooo worth it in the end :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment