About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Things can only get better!!!

I slipped and fell on Monday morning thanks to my big dopey girl Skye.  She has this terrible habbit of dribbling water ALL over the floor and I slipped on the tiles on Monday and hurt my foot.  I thought it was just bruised and sprained until yesterday when it got a lot worse and I could barely walk on it.  Off to A&E we went!  Sat and waited for a couple of hours and was told it was most likely fractured in 1 or 2 places...bugger!  I had a temp cast put on as x-ray had closed by the time we were seen.  After spending a seriously uncomfortable night with this big heavy cast, I went for the x-ray....no fracture :o)  YAY!!!  Although it looks like I have torn the main ligament in my foot which is probably as bad if not worse than a break as there is nothing you can do to help it heal :o(  I'm still on crutches but without the horrible cast so thats something at least! 

Fingers crossed things really can only get better!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment