About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Heartbreak

Well it is most definitely all over now :o(  I'm absolutely gutted.  Cried for an hour solid this morning.  However, there are much more important things happening right now as hubby's stepdad is on life support in intensive care after a massive heartattack.  They are very unsure if/how he will recover due to the time he was without oxygen.  It makes my heartbreak seem so silly and selfish.  I just have to push all that aside and look after my hubby and his family right now, they are what is important. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment