About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Monday 6 September 2010

Fight or flight

And so the journey continues.  I slowly picked myself up off the floor yesterday and had slight PMA by the time I hit my bed last night, albeit in pain and cuddled up to my heat pad!!! Unfortunately, the news today was also not good :o( My lone survivor is a fragmented grade 3. Once again I was in floods of tears and absolutely gutted. I eventually calmed myself down and rang them back to speak to the embryologist again. She was lovely and assured me that my embie, although fragmented, is looking good. She said the only reason they grade them is to pick the best one, in my case they dont have that choice but my embie is dividing well and is 6 cells today. She has promised to ring me in the morning to give me a quick update on how it has grown, hopefully to put my mind at rest that it is ok. Transfer is booked for 1.30pm tomorrow so fingers and toes and everything else possible crossed that my little fighter keeps dividing and is a nice number of cells to put back tomorrow. Although, the tears keep threatening, I have decided that all I can do now is be as strong and positive as I can and give my little embie the very best chance of making it. I'm having acu this aft and tomorrow after trans also so hopefully this will help the little one snuggle down for the long haul.

Love, luck and sticky babydust xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment