About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Wednesday 22 September 2010

OTD

Today would have been OTD :o(  I know it seems silly to be thinking about something that never was but still its on my mind.  What might have been???  I'm pretty sure its safe to say that today would have only lead to heartache and at least this way we get another go with a tweaked protocol which will hopefully lead to better results :o)  We have decided to completely write this year off and start our IVF journey again next year.  I will continue to blog with everyday life until our journey continues.  For now, its quite nice to be officially off the TTC rollercoaster for a while! 

No comments:

Post a Comment