About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Seriously scared

Been for my DR scan this morning + it's getting all real again now. The Dr stage is just about the injections, theres no real involvement for dh or with care but the next stage is all about scans, consents + embies. This is the part when it has all gone wrong before which is why I'm so scared! This is our last chance. If this fails, its all over, which only makes it even more terrifying. One step at a time...if only my mind would listen to that!

Sent from my HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment