About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Sunday 5 February 2012

Mixed Emotions...

... My sister has had her baby tonight! I'm now an auntie to 2 beautiful nieces :-)  I'm thrilled to bits + will love this little bundle just as much as my little princess. The problem is, I cried for an hour after I got the call. I know some tears were happy ones but many were for the lonliness + heartbreak of it not being our baby. I honestly did think the next birth announcement would be ours :-( DO NOT get me wrong, I'm delighted for my sister + her family + its great to have another niece, I just feel so sad that I'm still childless.  I guess it doesn't help that I'm going through fet right now... Theres a new baby in the family + behind all that, I'm secretly injecting myself in order to have just a chance at having the same :'(

I've never felt such intense joy + heartbreak together. Its a very strange + difficult feeling to experience...I don't think I like it.

Sent from my HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment