About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Tuesday 28 February 2012

PMA all the way!!!

Not sure if it will last but I havent felt this positive towards a cycle before.  My PMA is sky high at the min, which is great, I just hope I'm not building myself up for the biggest of falls....although thats the thing, I honestly dont think I am!?  I dont know what it is but this time it just feels so right, like this really is OUR time :o)  I dont have those nagging doubts or worries about 'those phone calls' coming.  I believe with all my heart that everything will go well this time and in just a few weeks I WILL be pregnant......a truly amazing feeling, I just hope I'm right and not kidding myself on some seriously deep level.

The problem is, now that I feel this sure, I'm getting really impatient! I just want to get on with it and BE PREGNANT!!!  Not long to wait though really, scan is this Fri to check lining and plan the 'big thaw'!  This time next week we should be well on our way to ET....WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment