About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Thursday 8 September 2011

Feeling sad :o(

We had our review today....not so good news though :o(  It looks like my suspisions were right....my eggs arent much good :o(  The consultant said that if our 6 frosties fail to grow then it is most likely a problem with my eggs as they have fertilised so it means that the sperm must be ok.  Really upset but know that we have to have faith in our frosties.  One....thats all it takes.....or so they keep telling me :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment