About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Friday 9 September 2011

Can't stop crying

I thought I was going to be OK after the apt yesterday but tonight I just can't stop crying. The thought of never being able to have my own baby is just heartbreaking. I really don't know how to cope with that. I know we have the 6 frosties but there is no guarantee that they will grow let alone be transferred + become a successful pregnancy. The odds are so against us it just feels close to impossible. I feel so emotional about it all which is hard as I had kinda left all that behind after ec + the cancellation. Its just horrible having to relive it all again. All those feelings + emotions I had buried, are now raging like a tsunami, flooding my body + talking out everything in its path :-( I hate feeling like this, so out of control, its scary :-(

Sent from my HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment