About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Saturday 27 August 2011

Feeling low :-(

Started to feel really low the last couple of days. Not all that sure why either. I really thought I was OK with the decision to delay our fet but the more time passes, the harder it feels. My sister has started to show now + as happy as I am for her, it reminds me that it still hasn't happened for us. At the end of the day, I want my baby, no-one elses. I have had a promotion at work which is why we have had to delay fet. Its keeping me very busy + helping take my mind off things but there are days like today (when I'm not at work) that it all seems to hurt much more :-(

On a good note, we have booked to go on hol to exmoor which I'm very excited about. It will be out first holiday alone together in over 6 years! We normally go to Cornwall + stay with dh's dad. I sooo can't wait!

Sent from my HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment