About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Saturday 10 September 2011

Confused, Scared & Hurting

I hate feeling like this :-( so incredibly sad + negative about the future of our ivf journey. After the news on thurs, I just know that my eggs are no good. Its the only explanation as to why it has never happened naturally + why ivf keeps going so wrong. I know we have our 6 frosties but I am so scared of losing all of them before we get a chance of putting one back :-( it all just feels so hard right now + I don't think it will change until we have done the fet. To top things off, I am on day 35 today, so the witch is really toying with me :-( I'm trying so hard not to think about what might be but the want is so strong, its too hard not to allow the temptation of the possibility of a natural miracle. I just hope she turns up soon before I'm heartbroken again :-(

Love & sticky baby dust to all who read this xxxx

Sent from my HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment