About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Thursday 21 July 2011

Time Flies!

Wow, cant believe how quickly things have progressed with this cycle.  Down Reg went well and I'm on day 7 of stimms already!  I had a bit of an emergency scan on day 6 as I was in a lot of pain in my ovaries and was rather scared of OHSS but all was ok with a lining of 9.7 and just a copule of useful follies, 8.5 on my right and 11.5 on my left.  Have got a day 8 scan tomorrow and consents to sign but hoping beyond hope that all will be good tomorrow and we have lots of follies that are progressing nicely.  I'm trying incredibly hard to be positive and take it a day at a time...soooo easier said than done!

Heres to a successful day tomorrow :o) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment