About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Monday 25 July 2011

Seriously terrified now!

Well, finally had the phone call we've been waiting for....I'm ready!  EC is on Wed, hubby's birthday so that will be lovely for him!  Hoping it is a good sign and will bring us luck.  I'm absolutely terrified now its been confirmed.  After everything that happened last time, the thought of those phone calls fill me with absolute dread :o(  I'm just desperately trying to be positive as we have better follies than last time so have everything crossed that we will get more mature eggs and therefore a much better chance of higher fertilisation =  a fabulous chance of a blasto ET and dare I say it even a BFP :-O!!  Ha, I know I'm getting ahead of myself there but I did say I was trying to be positive!

No more tears, must be positive :o) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment