About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Oh Dear...!

Stimms scan and bloods again today!  All ok but now been put at high level risk of OHSS :o(  I'm in a LOT of pain in ovaries, the poor little things feel like they are fit to burst!  The problem is there are a lot of follies growing in there but just not quite up to scratch yet with their size so just waiting on the phone call this afternoon but will most likely be back on Monday for yet another scan and bloods!  Heres hoping they will be ready by then cause I dont think my body can take much more.  Just hope its all worth it this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment