About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Saturday 10 March 2012

I'm PUPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!  What a rollercoaster few days.  Our frosties came out on Wednesday 7th March and that afternoon we were met with the shock news that only 2 of them had survived the thaw :o(  This was absolutely gutting news, I thought it was all over.  How could these lone 2 survive to day 3 when 4 had already perished at thaw?  I was devastated.  Little did I know that our little 2 embies were real survivors!  The next morning, I got the dreaded phone call, only to be suprised with the news that our little ones had survived the night and were now 3 cells each :o)  My god, I was happy!  We were to have transfer the next day at 9.30am but were to get another scary phone call at 8am to confirm they had continued to develop overnight.  The phone call came with the lovely news that they were both still ok.  Only 4 cells but this was still growth....transfer was going ahead!!!  Never had we got this far before, I couldnt believe it!  By the time we got there, our strongest little embie had fought on to gain another cell, now a beautiful 5 cell, grade 2 :o)  The transfer itself wasnt pleasant.  I was desperate for a wee and thanks to endo, I think, was fairly painful.  We got there in the end though and our lovely little embie is now safely back where it belongs, in its mummy, snuggling down for the long haul :o)  I'm extremely happy but very nervous of the next couple of weeks!  OTD is 24th March, bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment