About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Saturday 17 December 2011

Aaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhh

This is getting soooooooo hard :-( yet another friend from school has announced they are pregnant :-( I would never wish this hurt on anyone. It is just so incredibly hard to see everyone else suddenly married + having babies within the year when youve been married 8 years + trying for a baby for 4 years :-( DH really doesn't understand either. He just thinks I'm stupid + totally over reacting when I get upset over hearing their news. I know I'm not unusual in how I feel tho. I know my care girls feel just the same. They understand the pain + heartache I feel. All I want is for that fairytale life everyone else seems to be having. Why does life have to hurt so much? :-(

Sent from my HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment