About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year...

...I guess.  Needless to say, I'm not feeling the new year vibe this year. Don't really know why, just don't feel excited about the year ahead. I think I'm just so fed up of approaching every year with hopes + dreams, only for it to end as empty and painful as it started :-(  this year I have decided to hope for nothing, that way, I figure I can't be disappointed at the end of it...or at least that's my theory! We will see what I'm putting in here in 12 months time!

Happy New Year everyone xx

Sent from my HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment