About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Thursday 27 May 2010

Hating the Waiting!

AF finally turned up but they cant fit me in for my antral follice count until CD21 :o(  Its supposed to be done in the 1st half of the cycle so I'm really not sure if this will be any use but they have told me to go anyway just in case.  I'm just really hoping it is ok as I really cant stand the waiting.  I just want to get on with it all now.  I want to get on with our treatment and get the amazing, life changing result that we are hoping for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment