About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Friday 14 May 2010

Frustrations

Why the hell is it that just because you want the evil witch to turn up, she bl**dy wont!?  CD30 and still no signs whatsoever!  I've been waiting and hoping for her to turn up so that I can book my antral follicle scan but so far, nothing?!  Its not unusual for me to go to CD35 but as my hopes most certainly arent up, I really thought she wouldnt play these silly games this time.  My dh's latest sa came back really negative so I have pretty much given up all hope of any chance of a natural pregnancy, although this is the only bad sa result we have had, so I'm really not sure why we had such a bad result???

Anyways, I just wish the evil one would turn up so I can get my scan booked and get my written protocol and drugs ready to start next cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment