About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Tuesday 16 July 2013

It's been a while

I can't actually believe how long it has been since my last post. Time is going way too fast...... I've actually nothing to report on the IVF front. I still cant face going through another cycle. Maybe one say, but right now the thought of it is too much. I think I want, no, I need counselling but the counsellor at my clinic was rubbish and I can't afford to play for the sessions privately. I went to see a lovely lady who did a free first consultation and discovered there were quite a few issues I needed to work through, particularly around what happened last year with my gran, then my dad, as well as the whole IVF rollercoaster. The problem is e see trying to sell the house and relocate to Warwick for my husbands job... which is a whole other nightmare itself! He is currently commuting a 150 mile round trip every day! It's been incredibly slow with viewings with no sign of any offerswhich 7
I can't understand, my house is bloody lovely and very well priced! I certainly wouldn't have moving if we didn't have to! It's one of the other reasons I'm so reluctant to think about IVF again as we need to save our money to move, which leaves nown for IVF.
I've had renewed hope and fight today after trying since updates on a fellow bloggers IVF journey. I am so incredibly pleased that they have had success, not only that but a potential natural miracle, something I, naively maybe, but something I still hope for...

I'm going to start to post regularly again, maybe this can become my therapy instead.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tigger
    I'm so glad to see you posting again & happy to see you have regained a little faith
    I don't envy you for moving house, such a stressful thing to go through

    ReplyDelete