About Me

I'm 33 and have been married since 2004. We were TTC for over 10 years and went through fertility treatment over 5 years. Unfortunately, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis but these havent been proven to be a cause to our infertility, we are in that huge black hole of 'unexplained'. In 2017, we decided on plan B and moved to Cornwall.

Monday 11 April 2011

Insecurities

The rollercoaster of IVF never stops.  Even when you arent going through treatment, the emotions are still immense.  We are starting again in June but already I can feel myself getting anxious about going through it all again.  I feel so insecure all the time, questioning everything.  I hate the way IVF takes over your life, your mind.  You never stop thinking and feeling everything that is IVF.  It just doesnt stop.  As terrified as I am, I almost cant wait for this to be over so that I can let go of IVF forever....like its that easy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment